Optimum Gear Flushing & Oil Filtration
– in One System – for Wind Turbine Gearbox Test Benches
The CJC™ Gear Flushing Unit, GFU is designed for cleaning of flushing oil during the flushing procedure of new or refurbished gear boxes. It maintains the oil contamination level low continuous during the flushing process, reducing this period to a minimum. Furthermore, documenting the cleanliness simultaneously as well.
The CJC™ Gear Flushing Unit, GFU offers a performance guarantee on the entire gearbox flushing procedure, resulting in the shortest flushing time possible, giving security and higher production output for the users. By using the patented CJC™ Gear Flushing insert, GFi with the extremely high dirt holding capacity, users will benefit from the lowest possible running cost on the market and long mean time between service intervals.
- Built-in CJC™ Oil Contamination Monitor, OCM 30X for monitoring and logging of oil cleanliness
- Plug and play Flushing procedure securing, that only clean oil can access the gearbox
- Stop and Go of pumps when performing service intervals does not compromise oil cleanliness
- Flushing time reduced to a minimum
- Mean time between necessary service intervals prolonged
- World’s best contaminant holding capacity
Report Generation Tool:
- Graph with cleanliness according to ISO 4406 (4,6,14 µm), NAS 1638 and SAE 4059
- Flushing time
- Flushing serial number
- Communication with test bench system (automatic flushing)