Short term benefits of off-line filtration:
- Reduced overall filtration costs (50-80%)
- Reduced equipment maintenance
- Minimal installation costs
- Minimal training required for operation
- No shutdown required for component changes
Long term benefits of off-line filtration:
- Extended component life
- Extended oil life
- Extended in-line filter life
- Reduced downtime due to equipment failure
- Reduced environmental impact
Features of CJC™ oil maintenance system:
- Compact, self contained, and totally separate from the main system, with its own pump and motor
- Can operate 24 hrs/day, even when the main system is shut down.
- The filter insert utilizes deep media and consistent density to provide fine filtration, with a normal lifetime of 12-18 months.
- The filter insert has 2.2 square metres of exposed surface area to allow for the slow, steady flow rate necessary for very fine filtration.
- The filter insert has a high dirt-holding capacity, on average between 5 and 7 kg (12 and 15 lbs), resulting in cost-effective operation.
- The main system does not need to be shut down in order to change filter insert.
The best way to evaluate the efficiency of off-line filtration is to perform a test. C.C.JENSEN A/S can reach measurable targets in any application.