Luyt has large quaysides at its disposal in the harbor of Den Oever and Harlingen for carry out maintenance and repair work on board of see going ships. For service, maintenance & repair on propulsion installations, deck equipment and other systems on board you can anchor. You can also anchor for re-engine and for ship construction work.
Luyt Groep has a ship lift with a capacity of 400 ton in the harbour of Den Oever. This lift can be used to hoist ships up to 40 metres in length and 8 metres in width out of the water. This ship lift enables us to hoist ships out of the water quickly and efficiently in order to carry out maintenance– en repair work under the waterline. Luyt focuses primarily on workboats, including commercial pleasure craft. Clients come from the fishing industry, towage sectors, coastal shipping, traditional sailing ships etc.
Services and activities
Service, maintenance – and repair work on propulsion installations (various brands)
- Service, maintenance – and repair work on deck equipment
- Ship construction work
- Maintenance – and repair work on systems under the waterline like bow thrusters, propeller shaft
- installations, rudders etc.
- Aligning of propulsion installations and various other drive systems
- Hull thickness measurements inclusive report
- Cleaning and preserving of hull under the waterline